5. juli 2009

Trip to Mosteroy


Got up early this Saturday to make sure I did not waste any time in traffic to get to Mosteroy when the water was still flat. I like it when I can look into the clear water with no waves.
On my way out I called my friend Atle and asked him if I could park on his harbour site and of course it was no problem. In return I brought out my helicam and got some nice pictures of his farm.
My plan was to go to the area around Utstein Kloster and back. It did not happen, after 3,5 hours of kayaking and scuba diving I was a bit tired so I called up Kleng and asked him if he could pick me up :-) Kleng came and he wanted to test my Kayak and reached 6 knots by pedaling. Not bad. Later I was invited for a barbeque with Kleng and his family. So I brought out my helicam and managed some nice photos of their farm.
I am glad I did the trip, the weather was very nice, the water was warm and meeting my friends was even better. Thank you for a super day.
Here is a link with some pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/aerotorp/Mosteroy472009#
Espen

Ingen kommentarer: